What you will be doing and Essential Job Functions:
As an Akiles Senior Backend Engineer you will create delightful software for all of our users around the world. You will own the back-end development for one or more projects and tackle tough design and product problems alongside other first world-class engineers. Our Back-end team uses the latest technologies (Go, Python, Kubernetes) and we will need your expertise to keep us at the cutting-edge by rapidly developing, fast, and secure experiences for our customers and users.
· Write clean code to develop functional web APIs.
· Do code reviews and care about code quality.
· Write technical specifications, evaluating the trade-offs.
· Help maintain the infrastructure (monitoring, logging) and deployment pipelines.
· Have ownership of your work, from design to deployment and operation.
· Build robust, lasting, and scalable products.
· Troubleshoot and debug applications.
· Collaborate with our app developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic.
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
· Write unit and integration tests for your code.
· Collaborate and work well with team members.
What we are looking for:
These are some relevant points for us:
· BS/BA in Computer Science or similar experience in technical field.
· Excellent coder, who writes clean and maintainable code.
· Experience designing and developing REST APIs.
· Experience designing robust relational data models.
· Motivation when faced with tough technical challenges.
· Love of learning and passion when it comes to helping others.Contactar