What you will be doing and Essential Job Functions:
The Head of Operations is directly responsible for driving and managing after sales processes including installations and customer support, as well as ensuring smooth and efficient cooperation within the company and external stakeholders. This position will be located at the Akiles office in Barcelona. It is a full time role and some travel will be required.
· Actively manage local teams, ensuring the highest customer satisfaction whilst driving an exemplary customer experience.
· Ensure sales and installation orders are scheduled and installed quickly, with minimal disruption and the highest customer satisfaction level.
· Ensure that incoming customer support inquiries are handled in a quick and professional manner with full end - to - end accountability.
· Develop processes and procedures to maximize efficiency and reduce costs, cultivating exceptionally high service levels across the Operations department.
· Coach and develop your team to ensure their continual growth.
· Manage and track the performance of the operations department on a daily basis, providing ad-hoc reporting as required to manage the business.
· Actively cooperate with other departments in the company, show initiative in building and improving processes inside the company.
What we are looking for:
The ideal candidate should be a strong leader by nature and bring high competency across multiple skills and knowledge.
· University degree and / or MBA is a big advantage (not mandatory)
· English language skills, spoken and written (other languages will be an advantage)
· Outstanding leadership skills are essential, experience in leading teams for a minimum of 3 years.
· Demonstrate exceptional skills in building strong relationships across your key stakeholders.
· Ability to work with customers, sales, subcontractors and employees to ensure resolution of customer issues (expert level communication skills required)
· Outstanding problem-solving skills.
· Ability to multitask, prioritise and re-prioritise on the fly. A consistent sense of the urgency and a noteworthy level of time management skills required.
· Consistently high level of attention to details
· Strong negotiation skills